Here's what I thought about our home inspector, Dan Diest:
1) He was extremely knowledgeable.
2) He was laser-focused and conscientious while performing his inspection.
3) He was communicative and not overly technical when explaining his findings to me.
4) He was warm and funny, and fun to spend time with.
5) He made this home-inspection experience interesting, informative, and even enjoyable.
I'm confident that we chose the right company and the right person to do our inspection. I'm more than satisfied.
-- Page S