The book was very comprehensive, and is one of the better books I’ve read when explain Dropshipping, so I did a SWOT analysis on my findings on how the book can be improved:
• Book is easy to ready, avoided use of complicated jargon
• Book is very ‘bright’- there are many pictures and quotes
• Book is short, can be read in 20 minutes
• Quotations next to pictures are repeating information
• Some spelling errors, e.g. pg. 6 (onehalf, rather than one half)
• Some phrasing doesn’t make sense (last paragraph on pg. 7)
• Lack of numbers and statistics make it hard for reader to truly understand the scope of dropshipping (what were the earnings of Dropshipping pre-covid? What is the largest consumer/exporter of Dropshipping goods by continent?)
• Have an introductory page where the reader can understand what Armaan Resales does, some of its achievements, and end e-book with services that Armaan Resales offer.
• Make a concise list on how Dropshipping actually works (Dropshipping in ‘x’ steps) You can then expand of this with Sourcing Product, the Perfect Number of Products…..
• Use the quotations next to the pictures to provide more facts on Dropshipping, and these can be related to sector, covid, different continents, estimated earnings
• Even add pie charts and other pictures to show some information
• Ensure that the text written in a picture is always very clear, it may be hard for every to clearly see the words (eg- ‘The Perfect Number of Products’)
• When explaining concepts maybe use numbering lists as well
• Potentially include other topics (eg ‘5 Dropshipping Mistakes to Avoid’, Dropshipping by Yourself vs Dropshipping with a Company’- this one can be a segue for Armaan Resales to further explain the benefits of their services)
• Pg 9- explain what sort of information people may see on these pages- provide a recommendation on what to look out for?
• Pg 17- explain where customers can look for this information- Government websites?
• Pg 20- maybe use and example to explain the word ‘portal’, (eg ‘Your Orders’ on the Amazon website)
• Stick to a particular colour scheme with the pictures, just so we’re not to blinded by the pictures/ information. This can give you a chance to add more diagrams/ bar graphs that display more statistics- this may help to further differentiate this book to other ‘Dropshipping for Beginners’ E-Books
• “Dropshipping at a Glance”, “Armaan Resales at a Glance”, “History of Dropshipping”
• When including statistics include numbers, e.g. 50% rather than ‘one half’
• There are some spelling mistakes and phrasing errors in the book (g. 16, pg 20)
• Ensure the referencing is done to a university-level standard ( APA, Chicago, Harvard)
Yemisi W gave Armaan Resales a 4 star Review
We build successful DropShipping businesses for our ever-growing client base. Utilising online marketplaces such as Amazon & Shopify. We give you the tools and support to run a profitable eCommerce business.
This business profile is powered by SoTellUs. SoTellUs gets your Five Star customer reviews on sites like Google, Facebook, Yelp, BBB, and 100's of other review sites. Video reviews builds consumer trust and confidence. Your customers are looking for five star Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp reviews, BBB reviews, and other 5 star reviews. SoTellUs will give your business the podium you need to share these amazing five star reviews.Learn more about SoTellUs