My daughter has attended Wilmington Preschool of the Arts since she was 18 months old (2010). She just turned five and I can count on one hand the days she 'didn't' want to go to school. There are several teachers who have been there the entire time she has attended, as well as students. Never have I had a problem, or disagreement over her care. Some of the great things about WPA; 1. They have small classes.
2. They have access to the ballet studio next door for indoor playtime, music, movement, etc. 3. The playground is surrounded by a 6-foot privacy fence.
4. Every school room is inviting, has several stations of discovery/learning/play.
5. I have seen them continuously add/update/rotate toys, books, and materials.
6. The day is structured with periods of age appropriate lessons.
7. I have no doubt my daughter will be ready for kindergarten Aug...
Read more >
Stephanie Gay gave Wilmington Preschool of the Arts a
5 star Review