1. What was your problem before you joined HTC?
Before joining HTC I felt lost, I felt like my life had no direction or clear path on how I would be able to quit my job that I’ve been doing for close to 7 years & provide for my family.
2. What was your main concern that would have prevented you from joining HTC, and what put your fears to rest?
To be quite honest, the only concern that I had was this might be another one of those MLM schemes, but after looking into what Dan Lok was about and watching more of his material I realized that HTC is far from it (MLM).
3. What surprised you the most or made you the happiest about joining HTC?
The community is unbelievable awesome, from the support staff to other HTC members. It really feels like a family here, everybody supports you & wants you to do good in every aspects of life.
4. What results have you gotten from HTC?
My mind is clear now in a way that I can finally see what I need to do to become the person I know I want to be. Everything I do now seems to be easier than it was before joining HTC.
5. If you were to recommend HTC to your best friend, what would you say?
I would tell them - if you’re looking for change, if you feel like you deserve better than what you have and what you are, HTC will help you build the foundation that is needed to get you the life you only thought existed in dreams.
-- Ian R